[Spridgets] NO LBC CONTENT: but small car nonetheless

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 05:44:45 MDT 2010

I am working again, and one of my current projects is a 1995 Club Car gas
golf cart. The gas pedal would stick (jammed pillow blocks now replaced) but
when I drive it, the engine runs fine for the first little bit, but then it
goes into a fit of "surging". The pedal had to be depressed over 3/4 of the
way to engage the starter, so I figured I was bumping up against the
governor. I lengthened to accelerator rod, so it starts at the slightest
push. It STILL surges!!
I looked online but couldn't find a service manual. Anyone have any ideas on
where to find one? Or better yet, have any experience working on a Club Car
OHV engine?

Thanks,
Brad

--