[Spridgets] 1959 bugeye now RHD

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 20 10:43:18 MDT 2010

My daughter used to pretend that she was driving and the looks she got from
other motorists were priceless.  I told her to lift her hands up over her head
to catch the breeze when someone was following too close.  :)

Now, it would mess her hair ...

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )