[Spridgets] No LBC: Really cool volcano/lightning pics site

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 16:47:07 MDT 2010

There's absolutely no LBC content here, but this MSN site has some amazing
shots of lightning (from static electricity discharge?) in the plumes of
debris coming out of the Icelandic volcano. Neat stuff.

Yeah, OK - I'm
somewhat of a science nerd. As a kid, I spent some of the money I made from
selling things from the back pages of Boy's Life on two subscriptions: Popular
Science and HotRod Magazine.  I suspect I may not have been alone there with
this group...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36645958?GT1=43001

David Booker
Long Island