[Spridgets] MC setup

Hal Faulkner frog.aye at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 21:22:07 MDT 2010

Today I began reinstalling the MC.  It has been out of the car since I sent
it to Sierra last October, re-sleeved to 3/4".  The hole in the clutch pedal
was seriously elongated and the bushings were shot in both pedals.  The
pivot bolt was also thoroughly rusty and corroded.  So all that got repaired
or replaced.  The pedal box is cleaned and repainted.  Clevis pins replaced
and short push rods.  Now I realize (or is it remember?) there are at least
two adjustments on the assembly: The length of the push rod (it screws in
and out of the yoke) and the rest point of the pedal (1/4 x 28 bolt with
jamb nuts.)
Anybody out there got any hints for me on this?
Hal