[Spridgets] Fw: Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Armstrong

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Sat Apr 24 21:40:49 MDT 2010

Somebody help me here.... (I might have had a few cocktails) BUT, the
original post was a question by Bill and it was sent by Bill to the
Bugeyes Yahoo list.

  Somehow Cap'n Bob replied (as below) but sent it to the Spridgets
Autox list.

Now, while I greatly appreciate seeing my name on the Autox list (and
I assume it is some sort of recommendation (though I suppose it could
actually be a call to arms, as it were, for me to respond to Bill)),
how is Bill on the Yahoo list supposed to benefit from either my
wisdom, or the Cap'n's recommendation?

Sorry, I get very parenthetical when I drink.

         Peter C
(BTW, I did respond to Bill on the Bugeye Yahoo list)
==