[Spridgets] Track

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 19:30:10 MDT 2010

Here's a thought....Imagine this.

A group of 'car guys' (and gals of course) buy this 512 acres
(?), subdivide various areas or portions around the track and build
houses....all with fantastic garages.  Erect the ideal community work shop
for the residents, couple of pools, clubs, air strip, etc, etc, etc.

Let's put this "dream" world on paper, see what we come up with.  May even
find private money willing to be involved; a fellow car guy.

We could share the idea with other car lists.  Most of us are
"cross-driver", right?!?

Thoughts???

Just my thoughts,

Herb

--
Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.