[Spridgets] Porsche 928 for sale Madison WI area

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 30 17:29:59 MDT 2010

Can't remember his name.  Is that the musical dentist friend of BZ's?
Bruce... something?

I thought he was an experienced racer? Why would he need instruction?  Or is
this somebody else?

I rode with an ex-friend in a 930.  He had the money to buy it, but not the
skill to drive it.  A 911/930 can, and will, bite a fool in the butt.

This fool sold his demolished 930 for peanuts.

It's all quite comical.

LAD