[Spridgets] Pink Sprite MK II on ebay #270611971693

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Mon Aug 2 14:05:19 MDT 2010

For all intents and purposes, they had bumpers, although technically they were
an option and I suppose a few might have escaped the works with a set of them.
Geoff Healey's book has a pic of one with the Bugeye bumperettes.

Interestingly, I have the pics of this car from the auction on ebay, prior to
the respray, etc. Most interesting is that while the car needed some tidying-up,
as the engine bay shows, as well as needing an interior, the exterior wasn't
shabby. It was clean enough where I would left it.

The only body damage I quickly noticed was minor damage in the right front.

Too bad this wasn't purchased by someone with an appreciation for what it is
rather than someone interested in simply flipping it.

 jay fishbein
wallingford, ct