[Spridgets] Pink Sprite MK II on ebay #270611971693

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Mon Aug 2 14:23:46 MDT 2010

Recently I was going to purchase a Subaru Legacy.

I asked a used car salesman if I he had the Carfax on it. His response was to
the effect "Don't you trust me?". So I ordered the Carfax report at my own
expense. The car was in a serious accident where it took a heavy hit in the left
rear door pillar and roof. The report also showed that it had been wholesaled 2
times. (He was the 3rd dealer trying to sell the car.) I was told after-the-fact
by his associate, that they not only had the Carfax report, but were aware of
the previous damage.

Car salesmen are in a class all their own. New/Used, makes no difference.

 jay

From: derf <derf247 at gmail.com>

C'mon, man.  Used car salesmen need love, too.

Reminds me of one of those "show me the carfax" commercials.