[Spridgets] 79 Midget accelerator pedal

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 5 11:19:50 MDT 2010

Peter,

Are you talking about a rubber pad for the accelerator pedal?
If so, I don't think they ever came with one. At least I've never seen
one and in either case, would not recommend one. The pedals are
suspended from the top and the bottom of your shoe sort of slides along
the metal pedal as you press down. A grippy pedal would not be as smooth.

Lee