[Spridgets] Spinning shift knob

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 6 11:14:09 MDT 2010

>> So, now I'm thinking I just need to accelerate harder than I decelerate
Great minds think alike; and so does mine!
But, I confess I was thinking a locknut under the shift knob instead of
locktite.  I'm somewhat intrigued by those locknuts, because you always read
about them in manuals, but never see them in practice.

Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg