[Spridgets] Carbs

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Fri Aug 6 11:46:25 MDT 2010

I suspect the carb is loose, gasket leaking, manifold loose, etc.

Usually when full choke compensates, it's because there's some
extra... un-metered air (so downstream of the butterfly)
available.  Easy test is with carb spray or sumetin.  Just tighten
the bottom center nut, that's the one noone can reach.

Peter C
==