[Spridgets] Spinning shift knob

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Fri Aug 6 11:57:30 MDT 2010

I was thinking it would be the areola effect, or something. Thanks
for redirecting my attention.

I could easily envision my shift linkage as a whimmy-diddle  or
worse.  (sometimes it feels like I'm stirring corn mash, but then I
tighten a few retaining screws, and all is well again)

Gee Haw!

         Peter
===