[Spridgets] Spinning shift knob

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 6 12:26:30 MDT 2010

Ah!  You weren't paying attention.  I said that I read about them in manuals,
but never actually saw one.
( Which may be a bit of a fib.  The Fiat may have one, but I don't think that
any of the 5 LBCs in my garage has one installed. )

I had one knob that spun differently altogether.  It went bottom over top.  (
once or twice, I'm not sure. ) and then stopped upside down.

Robert