[Spridgets] Speaking of Harley Davidsons

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 13:52:58 MDT 2010

I once had a vintage Honda - a Benley CB92, 125cc with a genuine factory
race cam.  I never got it on the road but used to rev it up the shed most
night (shed door was open so I didn't suffocate).  No-one ever complained
about it (one neighbour was a cop but had a trials bike, the other neighbour
sold me it.  Very loud.  I sold it to a Honda collector and bought a  Yamaha
two stroke 250cc that I did some serious law breaking on and lived to  tell
the tale with only one scar.  After that I bought a mini which I  barrell
rolled...