[Spridgets] Speaking of Harley Davidsons in Films

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 14:38:36 MDT 2010

I guess the mistake was not anticipating the reply. I learned from the
experience and bought 'Bound' with mentioning the content.  My wife rarely
watches or has the same taste as me and when she sat down to watch the Matrix
she made a fast exit at the point the bug was dropped into  Nero's  navel.
She recently watched Surrogates and liked that, to my  surprise.

I never asked about 'If' either which also features a motorbike - they
really did steal it.

If Girl on a Motorcycle gets released on blu-ray I'll probably just  buy
it...

72spridget at gmail.com writes:

> I  wanted to see 'Girl on a Motorbike' to see the Harley with ape hanger
>  handlebars but when I told my wife there was a scene with a woman  having
her
> leather whipped (with a whip) off her she said it was  kinky and she
wouldn't
>  allow it in the house.

So the  question is "Why did you mention that scene before you watched
the movie?"  Surely you could have faked shock and horror when it
appeared on the  screen. How were you to know?
David  L