[Spridgets] Sprite toe-in

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Sat Aug 14 12:02:52 MDT 2010

Phil,
I have a note in my files that the thread pitch on the rod ends is 18
threads per inch. I don't know if the threads per inch changed along
the way so measure or count yours then with a bit of math you should
get close. (1 inch divided by 18 threads = 0.055 inches per thread)
It looks like you need a bit more than one rotation. Divide 0.055 by
6 to get the movement per each flat of the adjusting nut.
Good luck.

Tim

At 10:29 PM 8/13/2010, Phil Nase wrote:
>As close as I can measure I need to add 1/8" of toe-in on my mk 1. Since
>that's only a 1/16" adjustment on each side, how many turns or partial turns
>of the tie rod ends do I need?  It's at about 1/16" of toe out now and is a
>little darty.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/