[Spridgets] Spridget Parts

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 15 16:27:42 MDT 2010

... and the missing info was the price ...

I have 2 perfect doors also, but they aren't actually on my driver or
project.

Pb's $500 per pair might sell up here.  I don't know.  But, it seems small
compared to paying thr local metal guy to fix the existing doors at x $ per
hour.  What you have to do in this world, is match the product to the buyer.
Obviously, this list ain't the place to sell parts at high dollar ...

Robert

> --- On Sat, 8/14/10, Frank Clarici <spritenut at comcast.net> wrote:
> > I bout a pallet of them a couple years back for $5 but I
> > split them with
> > another guy.
> >
> > We each took 5.5 doors as there were 11 on the pallet.
>
> So you're thinking Pilot Bob's $500 per pair might not generate much
interest?

> The 2 we picked up today are perfect, all glass and panels. In primer,
bubble wrapped and boxed. I'll keep 'em!