[Spridgets] Anybody familiar with this stuff?

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Wed Aug 18 16:35:27 MDT 2010

Hello Jim,

     IIRC, this is what PENNZOIL used to be. I can't remember where I
     heard that since  Pennzoil was bought out sometime back, it's no
     longer the paraffin based oil it once was, but is now TEXAS
     crude, or whatever they throw into the refinery on a given day.
     Brad Penn bought out the old Pennsylvania facilities and only
     uses Pennsylvania crude. If you want to run WAX in your car, this
     is the stuff.

     Again from the old days, Pennzoil was just fine IF you don't mix
     it with other oils. That's how you gum up the works. ..

     again this is from recollection, not recent research.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Gravity brings me down.