[Spridgets] Megapixels digital cameras, phones and NO LBC

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 13:22:22 MDT 2010

Ok that was interesting, especially the web link.  So if the lens and
gubbins inside the Nokia X6 is decent it might give the Canon a run for its
money even though the Canon does have a higher MP count.  I guess I do need
sample pictures.  So anyone have a Nokia X6 they can use to send me some
photos from?

I see that 35mm is well ahead though I get a set of standard/small prints
and a digital set and it's the digital set I tend to use.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330