[Spridgets] Megapixels digital cameras, phones and NO LBC

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Thu Aug 19 16:04:07 MDT 2010

derf wrote:
 > My wisdom is three gadgets for three jobs.

Good wisdom. The quality of the lens on a cell phone is no where near
the quality of that on even a cheap digital camera.  Yes, the cell
phone can take pictures, and if you email them to your friend's phone,
they are fine. But if you are used to the images of even a medium
quality camera, you'll be disappointed with the cell phone images.

My HTC Aria (Android) does it all, but I still have a good camera,
to take good pictures. The phone is good for when I don't have my
good camera with me and I'd like to take a picture.

--
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2