[Spridgets] FW: 1275 questions..

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Fri Aug 20 18:58:51 MDT 2010

>From : http://tinyurl.com/24obcwh

"Thanks Hap, I Googled up the Damper Dudes in CA and he does have one listed
for 1275 engines. However, he doesn't have any in stock as the cores he gets
are often badly beaten up and not rebuildable. I'll try finding one on ebay
or a junk yard and have him rebuild it. His price is $100 plus $40 core
charge, so it's a good savings over buying new."

Damper Dudes, 6180 Parallel Road
Anderson, CA 96007-4832;  (530) 365-2144
...bill in corvallis