[Spridgets] British Drivers are speaking out....

Tom ah3000me at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 11:40:34 MDT 2010

Consider that most motorists are driving vehicles 2 or 3 times the
weight of our LBC's; their cars are equipped with front/side air bags
and crumple-zones;  they have a cell phone in one hand and a cigarette
in the other; and they're feeling pretty invincible in their steel
tanks.   Anything that slows these idiots down is certainly to our
benefit.

- Tom