[Spridgets] Fw: Four Cylinder Club of America History Project

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 23 11:16:48 MDT 2010

>From former list member, Bill Wilkman:

 I have undertaken the task of chronicling the history of the Four Cylinder
Club of America.  Some of the older members of this list may recall this
club.  Founded ca. 1949-1950, it was the largest non-racing sports car club
in the United States at least in the 1950s and 1960s.  To display and
provide a forum for the documentation of its history, I have developed the
following web site:
www.fourcylinderclubhistory.com

  I have only scratched the surface of the materials I have and I continue
to post new items every week.  I think most of the folks on this list will
enjoy this trip down memory lane.  There are lots of photographs ofBritish
cars from the era.  If anyone on the list has any historical materials
related to the club, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Bill Wilkman
Riverside, CA