[Spridgets] Route to Nova Scotia

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 24 16:44:37 MDT 2010

Ok, Rick.  They drink alcohol until they feel like kissing animals on the
mouth and then refer to their enablers as "me ol' cock".  I'm not quite sure
how this is better than what they do to a moose when they catch one.  And I
don't even want to know what "long may your big jib draw" means!  ;-)  ;-)

LAD