[Spridgets] BE Bonnet seal

Doug Altman doug_altman at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 19:18:22 MDT 2010

The seal I bought for mine was too wide and sat on top of the lip of the
channel
it was supposed to fit into.  This made it too tall to fit under the
bonnet when
closed.  I took a utility knife and cut a slit about 1/2 inch
deep in the bottom
of the seal so the lip of the channel could slide up into
it.  Came out to the
right height in the process.  Doug    ....o~'o