[Spridgets] No LBC - Italian this time

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Thu Aug 26 11:23:31 MDT 2010

They had to build a square tubing frame to lift the rear bonnet up high
enough to clear the two big carbs.  The carbs are not on the car right now,
but he is getting them from the seller this week.  He tells me they are
mounted on two intake manifolds that has one sweeping to the right over the
engine and the other left.  I will take pictures when the carbs arrive and
are installed.
Mike