[Spridgets] Hurricane Frank

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 27 06:08:12 MDT 2010

Steve,
There was, is and will be no offense taken in the slightest, on either
subject.  Both topics (cold tasteless beer and the Prince of Darkness) are
perennial subjects worthy of highlighting the truth.

Beers are simply a matter of taste and room temperature provides it.
Lord Lucas could see 40 years ago and, if looked after, still does.
(evil chuckle from the depths of darkness !!)

Guy R Day.