[Spridgets] Used convertable top?

domanicoj at comcast.net domanicoj at comcast.net
Sun Aug 29 08:42:18 MDT 2010

Not sure if this is allowed on the list, so let me know if I can't do this.

I am looking for a used convertable top for a 75 midget.B  I just need it to
take pictures for PA DOT.B  They require the top be up in the pictures for
antique tags.B  My plan was not to have a top, I never plan to drive in the
rain anyway.B  I am looking for something that I can throw on take a few pics
and take off again.B  Something cheap.B  Otherwise I will end up buying an EZ
top for $199.B  Some quick searches on Ebay and Craigslist produced nothing.

All help is greatly appreciated!

Jim

Chalfont, PA