[Spridgets] My Kitty found barely alive!!!!!!!!!

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 16:25:07 MDT 2010

Hi Linda,

Glad this story had a happy ending for you though I confess to not being a
cat lover.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330

grunthaner at gmail.com writes:

--Great  news everyone, on August 24th my kitty was caught (she was starving
and  could not walk and extreemly dehydrated).

After 3 days in icu  she was able to come home but still a little touch & go
as she almost  starved to death and dehydrated. I am very busy trying to get
my sick frail  little kitty to eat more each day. Lots of meds and just
starting to walk  but falls over from time to time.

I can finally get back to my  Sprite but not sure if I can afford to buy
more
parts for a while now that  I jacked up my credit card bill (very very  very
expensive).

I am so very grateful to have my little  kitty back what a great way to
start
the new school  year.

Thanks for all the kind messages & prayers I have  received throughout the
last 6 weeks.

Video at the  hospital:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgQHqWEMAEU

Best  always,