[Spridgets] Midget Mk. I "factory" hardtop hardware source sought

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Fri Dec 3 08:42:43 MST 2010

The windshields are the same. The Sprite Mk II/Midget Mk I hardtop is different.

Regarding your question whether Sprite Mk I Latches can be used on a Sprite Mk
II/Midget Mk I factory hardtop, the answer is no because the Sprite Mk II/Midget
Mk I hardtop doesn't have the indentations on the leading-edge like the Sprite
Mk I hardtop.

In other news, the Sprite Mk II rear emblems were chrome.

jay fishbein

wallingford, ct