[Spridgets] Sprite shell in Denver - $500

Paul Van Wig pvanwig at me.com
Fri Dec 3 19:07:53 MST 2010

Cold weather! I put the top on my jeep today. It lives at 7440 feet and I had to drive it 20 minutes away to the shop where it hangs from the ceiling ( the only way to store a top IMHO ) I plan to bring the Bugeye up to the Big Bear house to restore it and drive it on nice twisty roads so yes my top might be on more of the year than other California cars

Paul Van Wig
pvanwig at me.com