[Spridgets] Calendar

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Mon Dec 6 15:37:04 MST 2010

I was gone for a few days and the Spridget calendar was delivered while
I was gone.  What a great job!!  Thanks to Dave Lieb, Gerard
Chateauvieux, and all those submitting photos.
My two friends, one with a 67 Sunbeam Alpine and the other with a 64
Morgan +4 commented on the quality and wish their respective clubs would
do calendars.  I told them to buy a Spridget and join the club, problem
solved!
Dave and Gerard you could start a sideline here.  ("D & G
Enterprises"... Have Calendar, Will Produce)

If you haven't purchased one yet, do so.  It's a great way to see the
cars and learn a bit about other nutcases like ourselves.

Great job D & G!  See you at the 50th!

Dave W.
Burlington WI
59 :{)
Calendar in new garage AND by the computer