[Spridgets] Duluth Trading

Adrian Jones adrianjones747 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 9 13:51:55 MST 2010

Yeah, I recommend those pants.

I've had a pair for a couple of years now - they fray at the bottom like all
pants but no complaints.

Fire hose material but for some reason are very comfortable - wearing them
now, in fact.

They have some serious pockets - the ones on the legs you can fit a dinner
plate in.

The flap (velcroed) fits nicely inside if you want it open.

My order this year includes the wire bender (first job will be Frank's
bonnet release hook), shop coat (fire hose) for $40, and the Everyday pants
and jacket.

Parcel comes, wife opens it and wraps items in Christmas paper - everybody
happy.

Cheers!