[Spridgets] Help. . . I am Under the Ether Over a Triumph TR6 I Saw on Bring a Trailer. . .

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 10:22:47 MST 2010

Go for it. Life is too short not to sample many cars. I still have 4 Spridget, but life got different for me this year and I needed a daily driver with no-sh!t reliability. I sold the Alfa and bought a 2007 Corvette to the tune of many insults. I absolutely love it both on road and track. For Targa Newfoundland 2011, the ride is WWW.tinyurl.com/soavebmw. I am looking forward to that too (its getting a give speed). I got the documentation from the awesome previous owner, he truly did spend about twice what I bought it for in parts and service over the past year. Everyone has different motivations. I sold the Alfa for $2500, I could have gotten double that, but I needed it gone, and the karma of that deal led to the Bimmer, I'm sure.

Rambling, but life is too short not to go to more than one restaurant.

Ron