[Spridgets] Freshly rebuilt 1275 for sale

David Ambrose stargazer1 at cox.net
Sat Dec 11 11:16:52 MST 2010

I came across a freshly rebuilt 1275 for sale. Both the top and bottom
ends have been reworked with new pistons, bearings, freeze plugs, etc.
The cylinder head was rebuilt at the same time. It has the Moss rear
seal kit fitted. Comes with a new distributor, but does not come with
anciliaries, like the generator. I'm not sure if it has a flywheel.

It's located in San Diego, CA.

Asking $1600, plus shipping, or you can pick it up. I might consider
delivering it to LA or Orange counties for the appropriate ration of
alcohol.

I can give you a list of the parts replaced. Please feel free to contact
me if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,
Dave Ambrose