[Spridgets] Look What Santa is bringing me

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 11 22:10:14 MST 2010

Well, 1911 seems pretty old. But from the picture it looks like it
has a quick change gear box (which is good thing).

Hopefully there is not too much restoration required to get it up and
running.

It is a good thing to have. I think my metal lathe is the most
useful tool I own.  I use all the time.  Not just for the car but for fixing
things around the house.

I seem to constantly find myself calculating how long it will take me to go
to the store to get a replacement for some type of broken round thing vs.
how long it will take me to turn it on the lathe.

It's usually quicker for me to turn it on the lathe.