[Spridgets] Starter Problem Question on Replacement

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Tue Dec 14 08:44:50 MST 2010

Kirk, IF you have a ND starter (Nippon Denso) I and other parts
stores carry just the contacts for them. The contacts are located
inside the cover held on with 3 screws. The contacts cost less than a
buck each. The plunger is a few dollars more, but still cheap as
clown's milk. The only problem is deciding which contacts you need,
as ND used several different styles. A local electric shop will have
them on the shelf. Easy change.
              Peter C
=====