[Spridgets] rear seal kits

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Wed Dec 15 17:42:45 MST 2010

Hello Jess,

     Morris Service offered just such a kit, but is no longer in
     business. I have one of the very last kits that Paul A. put
     together, saving it in the name of preservation. It seems to me
     that whoever got the rights to the name MORRIS SERVICE should
     also have the rights to sell the kit. (the one I have it not for
     sale). If no one has picked up on those rights, then perhaps this
     information/kit should be in the public domain? It's a question
     of ethics. ( I also wrote the paint code for engine paint saving
     it in the interest of not letting it be lost forever)...

     What does the list think? Is this information now OK  to put into
     the public domain? .. should it go to Bill M? or Gerard?...
     Does anyone else want to market it

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "Don't let me drown in Paris!" pleaded Tom insanely.