[Spridgets] Friend needs some help on a MG TD in New York City area

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 05:32:47 MST 2010

Hi Marty glad to hear you got something for her to think about, even if it
isn't a Spridget....wink.  It would be great to meet more gals in our LBC
hobby, send her my address and let her know I am in NYC on weekends in case
she wants to try doing some work by herself like me. Is she is Brooklyn?
Linda