[Spridgets] Weather

dwoerpel at wi.net dwoerpel at wi.net
Mon Dec 20 08:50:31 MST 2010

My .05 worth:  I used to fill the tank and put in Sta-bil in the bugeye
and MGA and every 3 months would have to change the rubber float bowl
gaskets on the H1 carbs.  If you don't have any rubber pieces you should
be OK.  Now I just fill the tank and park it until May and I haven't had
to change gaskets in 2 years.  Presently, I drive 6 miles to get Premium
w/o alcohol.  Will have to see what the proposed E15 fuel will do.

Dave W.
Burlington WI (waiting another low pressure system bringing crystalline
precipitate)