[Spridgets] perfect wheels for perfect cat deep pockets needed

BJNoSHOV8 bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Tue Dec 21 21:46:03 MST 2010

My car is about 5 years old.  It came originally with run-flat tires so
they didn't provide ANY spare, or a jack.  I was concerned about being
out of town on a trip and having a flat, so I bought a used wheel and
tire from a forum and I found a jack on ebay.  A few months ago we were
heading out of town and as we are driving the warning light on the dash
comes on to say that there is a problem with tire pressures.  The car is
still driving and feeling normal so I looked for a safe place to stop
and get off of the road.  Sure enough one of the tires was ruined.  We
put on the spare and went on with our trip.