[Spridgets] TOP GEAR

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 09:56:41 MST 2010

I think it has potential to be better than most other "automotive"
programming (from an entertainment stand point).

They need to go recruit some of the writers for the "daily show" and
"colbert report" to elevate their humor.

And ... call me crazy, but I'd like to see Drew Carey as a host.  He is SO
out of place on the Price is Right.

-Trevor