[Spridgets] Sprite Top Parts

Dave KK7SS kk7ss at frontier.com
Fri Dec 24 21:08:22 MST 2010

I beg to differ.... the top made a big difference when I was in AL and GA... kept the rain off me ... even when driving coast-to-coast in very inclement weather..

But I did find that the rain found it's way under the wiper boss's, behind the dash, and soak me from the knees down!!

However, I usually wore a snowmobile suit in Wyoming and Montana in Winter... the heater aint worth a damn!

Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig

'65 Sprite - in process
'76 Midget - driver