[Spridgets] Renault Dauphine

Matthew Pfeil pfeilmat at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 11:18:41 MST 2010

If you were in Paris, you would find tue people a bit more French like that.
Travel south and get into the Luberon, the people are much nicer. When I was
there in the Baux province, I tried to speak French but they spoke english and
somehow we all got along and had a great time.

Matt P

Sent from my iPod

On Dec 25, 2010, at 6:12 AM, an5.sprite at gmail.com wrote:

> I agree completely that Italian cooking is superior to French.  The people
are also nicer in Italy. I still remember going to a little restaurant with my
wife on our honeymoon outside Milan. Neither of us spoke Italian and the
waiter very patiently translated the entire menu to english. I doubt that
would happen in renault country.

> Merry Chrismas, Happy Holidays to all. Here's to a great 2011.
>
> Steve

French. Now that my kitchen is again functinal, I will be happy to demonstrate
to anyome who happens to be passing through.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/kgb@frontiernet.net
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/an5.sprite@gmail.com