[Spridgets] Who's running this show?

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Tue Feb 2 10:00:58 MST 2010

I want to know who's running this show!

Five minutes ago, I was in the shop waiting for a parts delivery and the harmless but noisy dog was in the yard.  I know the delivery guys don't like dogs, but I went in to the bathroom anyway, thinking that it would be too much of a coincidence for the delivery to arrive just at the wrong time.  It arrived and left before I could get off the toilet and quiet the dog.

I am not a superstitious person, and certainly not religious, but this is just too much.

Michael Rowe
With belt flapping down the stairs