[Spridgets] Top dollar/Nice bugeye

Leo S 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Wed Feb 3 15:31:22 MST 2010

Time to face reality guys...   Bugeye vlaues are and have been climbing and
will continue to get even higher in the not too distant future.  I said
around 5 yars ago that within 15 years you will see 50k for concours
examples.  Dont belive me just wait nd see:)  Didnt make a whole lot, lots
were destroyed over the years, typical British rust issues added to the
mortality, and it is a cult car (no not a cult in the bad way).  The car
mentioned has its faults but if it was done with good workmanship then yea
he will get it.  Try to build one that looks as nice and i will bet you end
up with that much if not more invested.

Better strt checking the insurance values for replacement.

Leo