[Spridgets] idgets] Top dollar/Nice bugeye

Leo S 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Wed Feb 3 19:17:01 MST 2010

I also agree with the consencous on THIS car.  Notice I said 'well executed
cars'. this cars workmanship is a joke to me.  In a few months there is a
certain lister's car near me whose car (very non-orignal) will have it's
public 'outing'.  Now, this car to me, and notice i said to me, will be one
of those over 25k cars were it to become for sale, another HIghly unlikley
evernt.  Ahhhh, teasing everyones appetite... lol

Leo