[Spridgets] $200 in WA, save on shipping!

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 4 07:18:17 MST 2010

What you should be doing, is hoarding them; in dry storage, of course.  Prices
would eventually go up, as the supply diminshed, and then you could start
selling them!  ;)

It pains me to some degree to see the herd diminishing day by day.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada

> Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:12:51 -0800
> From: eap2140 at yahoo.com
> To: pythias at pacifier.com
> CC: spridgets at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] $200 in WA, save on shipping!
>
> If you all contribute to the storage of said MGs, I would gladly process all
dis-assembly, inventory, and sales of said cars. Plus, the additional cost of
therapy for my wife.