[Spridgets] Top dollar/Nice bugeye

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:09:21 MST 2010

The description cracks me up......

"1958
  is the first year for the Bugeye and the first ones were built with the
thin
  painted windshield pillar before the advent of the later thick aluminum
  windshield brace"
 Umm The windshield pillars look like same as my 59's, except they are painted
body color.

Also says " The original twin carb 948 cc engine
  is completely stock, and   the factory gearing allows relaxed 65 mph
cruising."

Really, relaxed cruising at 65 with a stock Bugeye.....

Sure is shiny tho.....

The rest of his inventory is kinda pricey too.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!